We collect the following information, including:
Personal Information You Share in Sweetlike: "Personal Information" is information that identifies you personally, such as your name, email address, and phone number. We maintain one or more databases to store your personal information and may retain your personal information and operate the services as reasonably required. The personal information we collect depends on how you use the service. You can choose to provide us with your personal information. If you choose not to provide us with certain personal information, you may not be able to take advantage of certain features of the service. Information we automatically collect: When you access the service, we may automatically collect identifiers and other technical information such as your browser information, operating system information, device information, TCP-IP address and date, time, length of stay and Specific pages are accessed during your access to the service ("Online Information").
How to use, process and disclose your personal information
- Send information about the order to the customer;
- Fulfill your orders;
- Process and collect your payment;
- Send you promotional marketing materials about gentalking companies;
- Generate content for our activity feeds;
- Customize, analyze, adapt and improve services to better meet your needs;
- Hold a sweepstakes, contest or other promotional event;
- Perform gentalking with your agreement;
- Prevent fraud and other prohibited or illegal activities;
- Comply with the potential requirements of law enforcement or data protection agencies.
- Where possible, online information may be combined and/or linked to other personal
- Information that you provide to us in accordance with the above purposes.
In the event of a response to a court order or protection of our rights, we may disclose your information to a government agency or other third party.
- You have allowed us to share your information;
- We must do so in accordance with the law or in response to a subpoena or court order;
- We fully believe that disclosure is reasonably necessary to prevent fraud, or to protect our property or other rights or rights of other users of the Site, third parties or the general public;
- We believe that you abuse the Service by using it to attack or gain unauthorized access to the system or to participate in spam or other conduct that violates applicable laws or the terms of the gentalking website.
We can share aggregated or Summary information without restrictions. Although this information does not identify you personally, in some cases, third parties may be able to combine this aggregated information with other data they own or that they receive from third parties so that they can identify you personally. Identity.
How does gentalking protect children's privacy?
We are gentalking concerned about the safety and security of children. All children's products we sell are for adults only. Under the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act, we will never knowingly ask anyone under the age of 16 to provide personally identifiable information without prior parental consent. If we find that an individual under the age of 16 has provided personal information to gentalking, we will remove his or her information from our file for any purpose without prior parental consent.
Website rights statement
This privacy statement is also expected to change as gentalking offers new products and services. In addition to posting the revised Privacy Statement on this website, we reserve the right to modify the privacy statement at any time without notice for any reason. Customers are encouraged to review this policy on a regular basis to keep track of how we collect, use and protect customer information.